Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday, 19 June 2013


BBQ - Shopping
Today we had BBQ at my friend's house. We bought the food first, which includes sausages, ice cream, chicken, pork, drinks, charcoal, bell peppers, ota, satay, sauce, etc.






BBQ - Prep Work
Did some preb work, in which my friend's mother did most of the job of cutting and marinating the food. We mostly just skewer the food onto a satay stick.




BBQ - Starting Fire
Friends trying to start the fire.... but kind of failed without the fire starter.















BBQ
Started grilling and BBQing. The place near the grill was really really hot. I wonder how people actually can do all this stuff, because half the time i was jumping up and down because it was just too hot. The nuggets and pork was the best. It was the first time i tried putting marshmallow over the fire. Really cool effect. The outside was crispy, but the inside is all melted.




Karaoke
My friend's house had this karaoke/movie room.really cool. We spent like half of our time there singing songs.



Little Pancakes - Orange Yakut
My friend's drink at little pancakes. I find the cup really cute. It looks like a jar, but really, it has got a proper handle. She told me it's too sour.  


Little Pancakes - Strawberry or Me
I ordered this together with my friend. It comes with diced strawberries with strawberry ice cream and strawberry yogurt. The pancakes were as awesome as usual. I think the ice cream and diced strawberries really goes well together. Probably a healthy choice.


Little Pancakes - Oreo
I have no idea what the name on the menu for this is called. But it's pancakes with crushed oreo, oreo with marshmallow and chocolate chip (or was it double chocolate?) ice cream. Friends said the marshmallow tasted terrible.


Little Pancakes - Matcha
Pancakes with green tea ice cream and red beans. I really found the deco real pretty. But other then that, there is nothing special about it. Friend told me it was not as nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment