Saturday, July 27, 2013

Favorite Song List: 27 July 2013



Hush Hush; Hush Hush - Taeyeon
When I just heard this song, I seriously got stuck on to her high notes and awesome voice. Taeyeon <3 I really liked how she danced and sang.



Brave - Sara Bareilles
Got to know this from my aerobics teacher in school. (Though, it's going to end next week). I really love the chorus of this song. I think that this song really should be more popular than it is.



Guessing - Against the Current
My friend bugged me to listen to this song. After hearing it twice, I got hooked on to it.I just love the whole song~



Hello - HELLO VENUS
Got to know this song through a random video I was watching. Totally love how Lime (short hair girl with blueish greenish hair colour) could rap and reach high notes at the same time. Most rappers can't. So as you can guess, i totally got hooked onto the high part of the song.



Turtle - Davichi
Had always loved this song for quite a while now, but then, the sudden Davichi craze just came back to me again.




Don't Say Goodbye - Davichi

No comments:

Post a Comment