Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday, 7 June 2013

HOLIDAYS!
Finally tests are over! Was really really happy that the test are over, and is now moving on to the holidays. But I still got a few projects to do over the holidays, which sucks. And the following term is going to get harder. I was able to chiong thru this term's test. But I don't think I can do anymore last minute works for the main test. But Who cares for now? I'm so going to just enjoy myself during this holiday. Have so many things planned our for myself. (well not really, but is considering....)



Lunch
Was suppose to eat the Japanese buffet that was at 313 Somerset. But when we went there, it had closed down. So we went to eat Ramen Play that was on the same level. I ordered Spicy Minced Meat. I really like the fact that its spicy, and I like the noodle. But I didn't like the fact that the meat was sweet, and the portion they gave was too small for me. But overall, I really liked it.


Lunch
Ordered Matcha (Green Tea) Milkshake. I really liked this drink. There is a balance in the sweetness of the drink. The Whipped cream was sweet, while the milkshake itself has little or no sugar added, which gives the whole drink a really balanced taste. I like the way they presented this drink.



Kbox
We went to Kbox at Scape. Picked the K Happy and sang from 2pm to 5pm. Really enjoyed it. It came with two small bowls of tidbits, and two drinks per person.



Camera
My mum bought me a new camera. It's White!!! Haha, this camera was on sale, so ya... The pictures above were taken with this camera. Totally in love with this camera. I mean, it's white you know.


Keyboard
Also bought a new key board since the old keyboard's number pad was not working, and I needed it to work if I was going to be playing audition. Totally, don't really like this keyboard. But I guess I just have to get use to it. It does not really make a lot of sounds that I really liked to hear, and I don't really like the feel of it.



EwF (Everything with Fries)

 Picture that was took quite long ago, but totally forgot to post up. Its from EwF. It's Fish Platter with Curry fries. I really love the curry fries. It's better then Mac Donalds. Just to warn people, the bread has butter in it.



TCC
Random pictures also from last time. Top one is Seafood Anglio and the bottom is Dark Devotion. Really love TCC for their Spaghetti. 



No comments:

Post a Comment