Monday, June 17, 2013

Nail Art: Levi's Jeans


Levi's Jeans 
This nail art is inspired from the Levi's Jeans sale patch work. (although as you can see, it's abit of a failure), and my nails look so tiny here. 
For the nail polishes I used Orly in Blue collar for the base colour (of the patch work, which is the lightest shade of blue) and Orly in Sapphire Silk for the other nails base colour. Used OPI in Road House Blues and Essie in Blanc for the patch work. 
For this nail art I used tooth pick and a sponge. I used the tooth pick to draw random rectangle or square shapes on the nails and then fill them up to make them look like patch works. Then I sponged on a little of the Blue collar for the more jeans look. As for the other nails, I just sponged on the colour Blue collar, more intense in the middle and make it fade out, for the washed Jeans look.



No comments:

Post a Comment