Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, 17 June 2013


Lunch
Had Manhattan fish for lunch. Grilled dory (if i'm not wrong) Lite. Very strong garlic taste, but I like the way they grilled the fish and cook the fried rice. 



Ice Skating
Went ice skating at Jcube. The skates were real weird as compared to the kallang one that I'm used too. The blade in front is not as sharp as the kallang one. It also made my right foot real painful after awhile. Still unable to skate by myself. I wonder what's wrong....



Ice Skating
They use the scanning system, which is pretty cool. Different time slots people have different colours.



Starbucks
Had starbucks after that. I got green tea latte iced. 

Random
Random picture of me wearing the mask since it was very hazy. I decided that this picture was ok for posting. hopped the mask covered most of my face. The blond highlight is a hair extension I bought from Guardian. I cut it to match my hair length. 

I used the techniques from this video I watched on youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment