Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thursday, 10 April 2014


Ma Maison
Visited Ma Maison at Bugis, because when the last time I ate there, I really liked it. Since last time I ate the Hamburg Steak, I decided to go for the Chicken curry. I didn't really like it though. The chicken were in such huge pieces, and the curry was way to strong. 




Twelve Cupcakes
Went to get twelve cupcakes again, because I really wanted to try the rose flavour. 



Twelve Cupcakes - Rose
It looks really nice!! And honestly, I was expecting some cupcake with rose fragrance. So this was a total let down. In the sponge, they just added rose syrup. The cream wasn't anything special either. It was just sweet, sweet, and sweet. 



Twelve Cupcakes - Strawberry Chocolate
This looked really appetizing too, so I got it. I really like the chocolate sponge. The cream was also good. This tasted a while lot better than the rose one. 



Twelve Cupcakes - Vanilla
With vanilla sponge cake and vanilla cheese cream, this is a full vanilla cupcake (minus the cheese part). Nothing really special about this. The sponge tasted like a normal sponge cake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment