Friday, May 2, 2014

Photo Shoot 1 Part 1 - China Town



Labour Day - PhotoShoot
So Yesterday was Labour day, and my sister and I decided to take out our cameras and go for a photo shoot around Singapore. We picked China Town and Clarke Quay; according to our grandpa, there would be a lot of random buildings around to take. Unfortunately in Singapore, there is very limited places with vintage looking buildings and places with lesser people. So here is what I took:






















Dessert
So finally at China Town, we decided to sit down and eat dessert at one of the popular dessert shops. I ordered Mango Snow ice while my grandpa ordered green tea snow ice. They both tasted awesome. Though I was pigging, eating both portions. The green tea snow ice really tasted like Hokkaido ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment