Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Friday, 4 April 2014


Strangers Reunion
So, following the cafe craze with all the teenagers, me and my bestie decided to give strangers reunion a visit. Just a side note; you can find all sort of cafe in these three websites: http://thecafection.com/ , http://www.ladyironchef.com/ and http://foodmakespeoplehappy.blogspot.sg/. So every table has this vintage looking bottle (filled with tap water). The place is small, and cram, and since it was lunch hour, and it was packed with people, our 2 seater table was definitely not enough for all that we had ordered.



Strangers Reunion - English Breakfast Tea
So I ordered English Breakfast Tea, and wondered why would tea be so expensive. Than I realized why when this whole tea set came. I'm sure this would be more appropriate if I was here for high-tea, but no, I was there for brunch. So this tea set kind of took up the large area. 



Ham Hock Benedict
Both me and my bestie ordered the same; Ham Hock Benedict. I have no idea what is Ham Hock. But just to describe to you the taste, it taste a little like cheese. I really like the combination of all the ingredients on the plate. (sorry for the super blur picture). I've always loved eggs benedict. But sadly, my bestie's poached egg was a little under cooked.



Butter Milk Waffles
After the egg's benedict, we shared a mutter milk waffle with vanilla ice cream and sliced fruits. The Vanilla ice cream was awesome. It really complimented the waffle a lot, and kind of covered the over-the-top strong butter and milk smell from the waffle. The waffle itself wasn't that good, but the ice cream was to die for.
For people who want to eat only the waffles, there is a shop beside strangers reunion that sells their waffles only.



Korean Ramyun
After the satisfactory brunch we had, we went to orchard (since we didn't have anything to do), bought some stuff and ate again. We are at this shop at Scape lvl 1. It was just so tempting, even though we aren't hungry, we still ate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment