Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Time for photo spaming session since I was to lazy to transfer it from my phone.




Korean Cup Noodles!
For the longest time in my life I always wanted to taste Korean cup noodles. So, when I went to Kallang Leisure park and spotted a Korean food store, me and my friend went there to buy cup noodles. The picutre on top is Jajamuyn. It taste kind of weird, and not what I expected. It was sweet (which I dont really like). In the bottom picture, it's a super spicy type of cup noodle. Really Really spicy. Even though I like spice, I really found this spicy. But once you start eating, you just cannot stop. Really recommend that one.



Dessert
Went to try the new Japanese dessert store at 313 somerset, called Dolce Tokyo. A really nice and cosy cafe, except the fact that it is built in the middle of no where. If it would have been in the corner with at least 3 walls,  it would have been a ton better. 



Dolce Tokyo
The top picture was what I had ordered. Matcha iced blended with gelato. I actually really liked the taste. It has that really strong matcha smell, which I always really liked. Not to sweet or anything. The only thing about this was that it was over priced. It cost like S$9 for that one cup, and it does not come with does cute little small spoon. So i just poked my straw in to eat it.
The bottom picture was what my friend had ordered. Sundae. You've got Strawberries, peach, brownie, conflakes, marshmallow, matcha gelato and ice cream with matcha sauce. All for the price of S$9 too. THe only problem with it (since i stole a marshmallow from her), was that the marshmallow really tasted like it had been left in the open for quite some time, and lost it's freshness.


OOTD
My new skirt I bought from Bugis. It is in this really cute nude pastel colour with a little bit of lace at the edge for that girly look. I paired it with a random top i bought from Forever 21 which I never worn before because I totally don't know what to match it with. The skirt is really airy, but the shirt really killed me because I was wearing a singlet underneath it due to the fact that it was literally transparent. 


Dr. Martens
First time wearing my Dr. Martens ever since I bought it in Hong Kong. My is in the colour Rouge (Also means red in french). It's really comfy, but I have to warn you, the rim really hurts. Try to wear long socks people, if not your going to get scars on your legs.


Lunch
Lunch at Bugis. My friend introduced me to this store at Bugis, beside the Japanese store (which is beside Crystal Jade), because I had sore throat. Really nice. I love the fact that the soup is fish soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment