Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tuesday, 22 May 2013



Dolce Tokyo
Went back to this cafe at 313 somerset for my project.



Tea
This time round I just ordered a regular tea. It's called Gen Mai Cha. Totally did not know what type of tea is this, but because I wanted to try a new type of tea (since I've always been drinking english breakfast tea and earl grey), I just chose one that sounded the most decent. It comes in this cute tea set. It tasted kind of like rice, and it really has a milder taste to it. I'm guessing that you re able to refill it once? (not sure since I could not drink anymore then two pots of tea). The cup is really cute. It has like double layer of glass. All the tea under the tea section cost S$8.50.



Macha Panna Cotta
I'm guessing this is kind of like a Macha pudding. They have surround it with jelly and macha tea. Milky pudding with a scoop of red bean paste. I took a bite out off the pudding (since it was my friend's). It was really nice. I think there is a balanced of sweet and bitterness if you eat all of them together at once. Cost S$7.


Shiratama Kuri Mitsu
The one of the left is called Non-caffee Frappe Chocolate. Cannnot tell you how it taste like since I did not try it. But it cost S$6.50
The one of the right is called Shiratama Kuri Mitsu. It had Vanilla ice cream together with jelly and random fruits (Strawberry and blue berry). Cost S$9.00



Lunch
First time trying Popeyes. (or however you spell it as). Ate the spicy chicken together with cheese fries (the cheese comes separately with the fries). The fries and cheese really does taste like the one in long john silver. It also comes with bread. I really liked the fries and chicken (except for the fact that it's a little to dry compared to KFC), but the bread really taste like it has to much flour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment