Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project DIVA 2nd

















Took out my PSP, and I'm finally back to playing Project DIVA extend. My one is all in Japanese, so I only know a few basic functions to the game (since I'm unable to read Japanese). Currently really obsessed with these few songs.


 

Hatsune Miku - Romeo and Cinderella 
The first song on the PSP.
It's like I always have to play this song at least once a day. The best score I got was probably 51834 for the extreme mode. I've always thought that this song was actually sung by Rin and Len, so I got a shock when I saw it was Miku. Had always really love this song. It's a song that I can never get sick of.




Miku & Luka - Magnet
The 2nd Song on the PSP.
Also another song that I've always thought was sung by Rin and Len. I cannot get through the extreme mode because I'm unable to recognize the symbols. They change the symbols way too fast. So My highest was only 34000+ for extreme.




Hatsune Miku - Love Words (Ai Kotoba)
The 3rd song on the PSP.
This song, I only started liking it when I played the PSP. Highest was only 335030 for extreme because I rarely play this song, as compared to the other songs like Romeo and Cinderella and Kokoro.




Kagamine Rin - Kokoro
The 5th song on the PSP.
Probably the first song that I knew that got me to like Vocaloid. Really love the combined version with Ren better. But they only had this version on the PSP. For some Odd reason, I keep on missing... So my highest score for extreme mode was only 428280.




Kaito & Miku - Cantarella
The 19th song on the PSP. (yes, I actually bothered to count)
A song I new after randomly clicking a youtube video. Really like and classical feel to it, although every single time I play this song, I have to go and change the characters so I would not freak out when my Rin sounds like Kaito when she opens her mouth to sing. Not a very good high score for this. Got only 427430 For extreme mode.





Hatsune Miku - The World is Mine
The 27th song on the PSP. (Yes, I'm still counting)
A song that I grew to like as it was my favorite song in the first Project DIVA. Did not really play this song as much as I did in the first Project DIVA. So my high score for extreme was only a 383120.




Kagamine Rin - Meltdown
 The 32nd song on the PSP (Starting to lose count!)
A song I found myself getting addicted to after playing it a few times. My 3rd most played song. But some how my score is still stuck. 359830 for extreme mode.




Miku & Rin - Promise
The 37th song on the PSP.
I really love the harmonizing of Miku and Rin. Their voices sound really great together. But I did not find myself playing this song as much as I though I would. After a few attempts, got a pathetic score of 348080 for extreme mode. Really hard song since the pace is really fast.





Miku & Rin - Colourful x Melody
The 43rd song on the PSP.
Really love how their voices goes together so well! I only "found" this song recently so I did not play this song a lot of times. So a score of 411390 for extreme mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment