Sunday, February 24, 2013

Monday, 25 February, 2013


Coffee Bean
Went to Coffee Bean at Hollan Rd for breakfast with my grand parents and my cousin. Had this pancake set. Came together with the honey and tea (I chose breakfast tea). The strawberry with whipped cream was an awesome combination. Really nice.




Botanical Garden
We went to Botanical Gardens next. Which was probably the last place I wanted to go since I wore my flip flops out. (I didn't receive any warning about walking). Spotted this at the pond area. Being the same old naive me, I thought those were real. Till my sister told me they weren't.




Botanical Garden
A White Swan I took. The feathers looked so soft! I felt like touching it.




Botanical Garden
Next came the turtle. There were lots of turtle there. Found one swimming near me with it's head sticking out so I took a shot. 




Botanical Garden
Walked around and saw this huge.... I don't know what you call this. But it's probably for Feng Shui. Had one mini one in my house (brought back home by my dad).





Botanical Garden
Took a few shots of the.... White thing (White house is what I call it. But I don't really know the real name for this). The one just above is with the instagram effects.

Overall I was just kind of glad that I did not have any blisters from walking in flip flops. But I was tired from all the mosquito bites that only seemed to bother me and not my sister, my grand parents or my little cousin. 

Saw a ton of dogs there. While walking from the car park, a doggie came from behind me, which totally gave me a huge shock (since I was afraid of dogs, but I do find most of them cute.). My grand parents should have warned me that we were going to the botanical garden. Because I would have wore proper sandals, and most probably insect repellent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment