Friday, February 22, 2013

Favorite Song List : 22 Feb 2013



Beauty and a Beat Cover - Alex, Kurt and Chrissy
My Current Favourite (Along with SNSD - I GOT A BOY). Really love how Chrissy's voice sounds to well with Alex's. Really love this version of the song (much better then original singer, minus the rap). I've been replying this song over and over again. Just such a nice song. I mostly just sing Chrissy's part, can't help it since her voice was just soooo nice. Chrissy is really pretty too <3.




Just a Dream - Sam & Christina
Also another song I keep replying. Really really loved this song after I heard this song in Pitch Perfect. Went to hear the original version and then found myself this cover. Really really nice cover since the original kind of lacked the different pitches (It sounded like he was singing the whole song using that small range of pitch). But there was this one part of this cover that sounded really messy. But I still love this cover. Totally surprised when I heard the super high notes coming from both Sam and Christina. And because of my weird obsession with people who are able to reach a high note, I really love this song.



Try - P!nk
A song I knew from auditionsea. When I first heard this song, I fell in love with the chorus. Really love it. And I really love the way she sings this song. There is just this force in her voice that makes the whole song sounds so nice and motivational.

No comments:

Post a Comment