Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nails: Sentimental Circus

Sentimental Circus Nails (Left)

Sentimental Circus Nails (Right)

Thought of this nail design myself. I'm really into Sentimental Circus right now. Have tons of stickers, pouch and toy. I should have choose a different light pink colour. Was my mistake for not trying it out first. Looks really terrible because of the contrast with the black colour.

The tools I used was a doting tool, tooth picks and a stripping brush. As for the colours, I don't know what the pink colours are called, but the light pastel pink was from face shop (no offence, it sucks) and the darker shade was from an OPI mini collection (there was no name stated, comes in this small mini bottle). The black I used was from OPI in Onyx Black. The white was from Essie in Blanc and the gold glitter was from China Glaze in I Heard That

Every time I look at my nails now, I feel that it was a huge failure. Probably gonna take it off in less then a week from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment