Saturday, March 29, 2014

Friday, 14 March 2014




Twelve Cupcakes
Twelve Cupcakes Spam!! Bought these in box of 3 form Vivo City.



Cookies and Cream
Under the Everyday flavours, I bought cookies and cream. Basically now a days, cookies always seem to refer to Oreos. Love this flavour. Totally relief that the cream is a proper cream, not icing (like plain vanilla). The sponge remains moist and springy even though I put it in the fridge, and ate it cold.



Bailey's Chocolate
This contains alcohol. I have no idea what this is.... but it looked nice so... I hate alcohol, especially because of the strong smell. But when I ate this, I couldn't even tell there was any in it.



Vanilla Chocolate
Beware to people who thinks this is pure vanilla. It's mixed with cheese, so when I ate this, I didn't like the cream at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment