Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday, 16 March, 2013


Lunch
Went to Paul (a sort of bakery) for Lunch today. It was in takashimaya, beside Kinokuniya. This was the raspberry tart that my mum ordered. Tried a piece. The tart it self was so hard, it felt like my tooth was gonna fall of from biting it. Plus the custard cream was a little to thick and not cold at all. Not really to my liking. I prefer the custard cream from PaPa Beard. It really had a light and smooth texture. 



Lunch
I ordered waffle with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Honestly, I gotta say that they put way to much chocolate. And I actually preferred the whipped cream from coffee bean because it was much lighter (prob lesser milk). Once again, the cream was not even cold. The waffle itself was also kind of hard, but that makes it really crispy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment