Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nails: Girly Glitter


New Nails for the week. Did not really shortened my nails. 

For this nails, I did not use any tools. Just free hand drawing using the brush of the nails polish. I create a V shape at the tip of my nails using the silver colour first. After that, I layered the pink over leaving a small border. For my Thumb and Fourth finger, I wanted to do something special but could no think of other things to do. And since I wanted to try out the new Essie nail polish I bought, I thought I would just paint it normally and add the Essie nail polish.

The colours that I used are below. 



Colours I used (from the left) From Essie from the Luxeffect collection in Perfect Pearlfection, from OPI in Privacy Please and from deborah lippmann in Marquee Moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment