Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorite Song List: 8 March 2013



Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
Top on my list right now. Really love this song! Totally loved her bridge (prob cause of the high pitch keke). Love the melody and everything about how this song sounds so strong.




Lolita - The Veronicas
Always kind of liked their songs, but never really did follow them. So when I heard this song, I totally just fell in love with it. Another strong song, similar to Demi Lovato's Heart Attack, but this song sounds more dark.




4ever - The Veronicas
Yes, a very old song. But when I hear this song again, while searching for The Veronicas, I just fell in love with it all over again.




Untouched - The Veronicas
Yes, another really old song. But this song was a huge hit, now I know why. I just can't really get sick of this song.





Gone Not Around Any Longer - SISTER19
Currently, this is the only song that I'm really into under my K-POP list. Slowly getting sick of SNSD's I GOT A BOY after hearing it like a hundred times (93 times to be exact, according to my itunes), not including the time where I listen to it on youtube. And Dancing Queen a total of 82 times. Because those two song kind of captured all my attention, I have not really heard this song. So currently I'm really liking the bridge.

IU came out with a new Japanese song! Cannot wait till they come out with the album. Have been waiting for her the whole of last year, but sadly she did not have a come back. Really hoping that she would come back with a new Korean album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment