Sunday, December 15, 2013

Monday, 9 December 2013



Hokkaido Cheesecake
So.... My friend actually came down to me school (Ngee Ann Poly), to give me my birthday present, after my ITB (information technology business) test. Was really dreading that test, so I was really happy when she said that she would be coming down~ 
We went down to King albert park to have a mini chat session at spinelli. We were about the only two person that were talking there, since everyone there was studying for the test next day. (also had my Blaw test the next day).
The cheesecake was awesome!! I usually don't like cheesecake, especially because they are too rich and too dense and packed with cheese, for me. But this cheesecake was really fluffy and nice. At the same time not too overpowering. Mild cheese taste with that fluffy layers that melts in your mouth. Really liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment