Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hong Kong Trip

Hong Kong Trip
Went to Hong Kong for the week. Did lots of shopping and walking. Did not really took picture of everything.




Laduree Macroons
Bought Laduree Macroons for the first time.



Lunch
Donkatsu curry set for lunch. Did not really taste nice. The chicken was hard to bite, and the rice was not very sticky.
\


Origami
This sculpture was called Origami. Saw it a K11



Lunch
Probably one of the best porridge I have every ate in my life.


Shopping
Bought a pair of Dr. Martens. This one is my sister's one. My one is in maroon.




Dessert Factory
Went to try out the place called Dessert Factory. Got the Mango shaved ice, red bean thingy and waffles. Honestly, I expected it to be much better, but the presentation was nice. And btw, don't every try the waffles, its made out of bread dough, not your usual pancake mix.



Lunch
Had lunch at a place near the hotel I was staying at. Was not a very good choice. The sauce itself was really thick.


Pacific Coffee
Tried Pacific Coffee, got the snowfakes ice blended. Really nice. I could actually taste the vanilla in it. 




Random huge spoon




Italian Tomato
Bought Sakura cake and Sakura Pudding. The pudding was really nice! But the cake was a little weird. I think there was just an overwhelming amount of different taste mixed together. I wanted to keep the pudding bottle, but thought it was a little troublesome to bring it back, so i threw it away.



Dinner
Donkatsu for dinner! this shop, they actually had a waitress wearing maid uniform! But to bad she did not serve us. 



Agnes B
First time trying Agnes B's food stuff. I ordered Iced chocolate. It's really probably just milo and coca mixed together.


Mist
It was really misty at the peak.



The peak
Went up to the peak and bought Haagan Daz green tea ice cream. In cold weathers, it's always nice to eat ice cream~





Anime
This two picture caught my eyes at the peak. One Piece and Astroboy!!



Nail Polish Orly Haul!
Had a mini haul! (from the left) From L.A Colours in Topaz, from Orly in Blue CollarSapphire Silk, Wandering Vine, you're blushing, JET'AIME and Etoile. I also bought two stripping brushes from Orly, but totally forgot to snap that in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment